This My Babiie Isofix base uses Isofix attachment points to ensure maximum safety when installing your My Babiie Group 0+ car seat. Isofix bases provide a safe, secure and convenient alternative to using seatbelts. You can leave you Isofix base installed in your vehicle allowing you to lift your My Babiie car seat in and out with ease at the beginning and end of every journey.
Free delivery is available on all orders over £29.99.
Standard delivery charge is £4.95 (+ VAT)
Free delivery is on all orders to UK mainland addresses.
Please allow up to 2 working days for delivery to a UK mainland address.
Accessories including Changing Bags, Cosytoes, Parasols and Changing Mats are shipped separately from our bulky items (pushchairs, highchairs e.t.c) so please allow 2-4 working days for delivery.
During a Bank Holiday period please allow an extra 2-3 working days for your delivery.
For Spare Parts please allow 2-4 working days for delivery.
Delivery charges do apply to those who live in NORTHERN IRELAND, ISLE OF WIGHT and REPUBLIC OF IRELAND,
Orders up to £200: £17.00 (+ VAT)
Orders £201 - £400: £34.00 (+ VAT)
Orders £401 and over: £50 (+ VAT)
For deliveries to these territories please allow up to 7 working days for your order to be delivered.
We use local couriers to help us deliver our precious goods to you, so you should receive a text from them to let you know the date and time of delivery – (Keep your phone close we know you wouldn't want to miss this).
Safe and Secure
• Compatible the the My Babiie Group 0+ Car Seats sold with My Babiie Travel Systems
• Uses Isofix system to safely connect to the car seat
• Simple one-click attachment
• Visual indicators ensure a safe and correct fit every time
• Adjustable leg ensures correct contact with the vehicle floor
• We recommend that you check this car seat is compatible with your vehicle before purchasing. Usage
• For use with My Babiie Group 0+ Car Seats
Box weight: 5.3kg
Box dimensions: 60cm x 32.5cm x 23cm
Product code: MBISO2
📎 Download User Manual
📎 Download Car Compatibility Guide