Please enter your details below to register for your My Babiie product guarantee.
We are happy to refund any pushchair, stroller, highchair, bouncer or cot mattress if you change your mind about your purchase. As long as you tell us within 30 days of receiving your goods. They must be returned in an unused condition, in the original, undamaged packaging and complete with all original parts and accessories. Proof of purchase is required.
We will provide a full refund or exchange if your pushchair including any form of (travel system, stroller or carrycot), highchair or bouncer has a manufacturing defect within 30 days of purchase. We will offer a spare part where possible (subject to availability) or repair (if this is uneconomical a suitable replacement will be offered) if your pushchair, stroller or highchair suffers a manufacturing fault within twelve months of purchase. Proof of purchase will be required.
- In both instances carriage costs are payable by the customer. Carriage cost (to a maximum of £20 for pushchairs & highchairs and £5 for Accessories) will be refunded if a manufacturing fault is found on your product.
- Please note that any faulty product MUST be returned to us in order to qualify for either a refund or an exchange.
- Please keep a receipt of your carriage cost as we will require this for if a refund is to be made.
THIS GUARANTEE IS NOT TRANSFERABLE AND ONLY APPLIES TO PRODUCTS BOUGHT IN THE UK
Your guarantee covers:
- All My Babiie pushchairs, stroller, highchairs and car seats.
- All parts except inflatable tyres, inner tubes and rain covers.
- We endeavour to hold fabric and coordinating components for the duration of the guarantee period. If specific colours are not available then a coordinating fabric will be used. Fabrics may fade and discolour slightly during normal use and we cannot guarantee that replacements will be an exact match to original components.
- Where a spare or repair is uneconomical, My Babiie will offer a replacement product.
- My Babiie may inspect the product and verify fault before offering a spare, repair, replacement or refund.
- In the event of your My Babiie stroller or pushchair being damaged due to the use other brand stroller/pushchair platforms (buggy boards) this will invalidate the guarantee.
The guarantee does not cover:
- Failure to follow My Babiie user guide and maintenance instructions.
- Damage caused by non domestic use
- General wear and tear, for example: worn wheels, damaged rain covers, worn/torn fabric.
- Deliberate damage, misuse or neglect.
- Product which has been modified, undergone an unauthorised repair or used a non approved spare part.
- Car seats which have been involved in an accident, we recommend all car seats should be replaced if involved in an accident.
- Cosmetic damage.
- Parts subject to normal wear and tear, foam handles, rubber elements of wheels, signs of fabric wear.
- Loss incurred as a result of not being able to use a product whilst waiting for a spare part or repair.
- My Babiie personal care itmes (nappies & wipes).
We will repair at your cost any item which suffers accidental damage at any time during its lifespan.
We can provide spare parts and repairs for damages which fall outside the scope of the guarantee.
Prices are quoted on an individual basis.
Your child’s safety is your responsibility.
UK customer care details:
Please visit My Babiie customer support.
Hints and Tips
- Please read your user guide carefully before attempting to use your pushchair, stroller, highchair or any other My Babiie product.
- If your pushchair, stroller, highchair or any other My Babiie product is used by someone unfamiliar with it e.g. grandparents or friends, always show them how it works.
- Ensure your child wears a harness at all times.
- Regularly inspect the locks, brakes, harness, catches, seat adjusters, joints and fixings to ensure they are secure and in full working order.
- Do not overload your pushchair, stroller or highchair or any other My Babiie product with additional weight, goods or accessories.
- It may be dangerous to leave your child unattended.
- Do not let children play with or hang on your pushchair, stroller or highchair.
- Be careful when going up or down kerbs. Remove your child and fold the pushchair or stroller when going up or down stairs or escalators.
- Ensure children are clear of moving parts before opening, closing or making adjustments to the pushchair, stroller or highchair.
1 Year Guarantee – Terms & Conditions
Here at My Babiie we believe in creating a product that not only gives mums & dads perfect peace of mind but also comfort and a big smile on your little one's face. This is why with your Guarantee you can feel safe in the knowledge that in the unlikely event one of our products were to go wrong, we would support you along the way.
To make things as clear as possible, please see a breakdown of the key points below:
- Second-hand products do not qualify for the guarantee.
- Registering with incorrect information will invalidate your guarantee. My Babiie reserve the right to refuse any guarantee if our Terms and Conditions are not met.
- The guarantee is available for My Babiie branded products only.
- The guarantee is only available to the original purchasing individual who completes the guarantee registration form, stating details of purchase from an approved My Babiie retailer, within 30 days of purchase. The guarantee is non-transferable.
- The guarantee applies to the product only and does not cover any consequential losses - i.e time or other products.
- The guarantee is not applicable to products purchased ex-showroom display.
- My Babiie will replace like for like. However, we reserve the right to discontinue a design, colourway, fabric, accessories or model should we see fit. Under these circumstances, the consumer will receive an equivalent product, provided the claim is within the guarantee period.
- The guarantee is only available to products purchased in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland.
- The guarantee does not cover faults caused by factors outside the manufacturer's control, including (but not exclusively):
- failure to follow My Babiie user guide and maintenance instructions
- normal wear and tear
- inappropriate use and/or cleaning
- accidental and/or wilful damage - i.e. customer misuse with respect to the enclosed user guides
- inappropriate storage methods
- modification, alteration, transformation of the product
- cosmetic damage
- In the event of any faults - you shall notify My Babiie within 1 week upon discovery of a defect.
- The guarantee applies to material and manufacturing defects only under normal domestic use. It does not cover parts subject to normal wear and tear, foam handles, rubber elements of wheels, signs of fabric wear.
- If the product is found to be defective within the definition detailed above, My Babiie shall, at its discretion, repair the product; or provide new goods and parts to you in replacement.
- Any repair work shall only be undertaken by My Babiie.
- If a claim is made under this guarantee and the defect is not due to faulty materials or manufacture, My Babiie reserve the right to charge the customer for any Service Engineer's time or replacement parts supplied.
- The guarantee is valid once the registration process has been completed.