Would you like secure employment where you can progress your career?
If you would like to build a career that gives you a genuine sense of achievement and fulfilment, then look no further and apply today!
My Babiie are recruiting for an Administrator Assistant to join our young and energetic team!
At My Babiie, we set out every morning to work within our brand ethos and mission statement. By doing this we put ourselves at the cutting edge of baby goods, creating unbelievable products that are modern, functional, of the highest quality, and unmistakably My Babiie.
We are looking for enthusiastic multitasker, who is highly skilled and has experience with Microsoft Excel.
The successful candidate will be able to prioritise competing deadlines in a professional manner.
About the role - What you’ll be doing:
- Answering and directing phone calls.
- Booking travel arrangements.
- Working closely with senior managers, organising and scheduling appointments.
- Working closely with account managers, writing emails and completing line forms.
- Supporting our warehouse team with system tracking, retail orders and stockfeeds.
- Act as a point of contact for retailers to discuss stock levels and business updates.
- Supporting all senior managers with ad hoc duties.
Requirements and skills
- Excellent time management, prioritisation and listening skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships.
- A very high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Work well as an individual as well as part of a team.
- Willing to take on new tasks and duties as and when required.
The hours are Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm.
Salary competitive & negotiable on experience, based in Paddock Wood, Kent with frequent trips to our Ashford warehouse.
How to apply:
Email CV and covering letter to email@example.com