If you buy the right highchair and you use it correctly, they can be one of the safest items of baby gear you own. Just make sure you:
· Sit your baby in a chair that’s a suitable match for their height and weight.
· Always use the safety straps provided.
· Properly lock any lockable folding mechanisms in place.
· Ensure the highchair is set up on a flat floor and can’t fall over.
· Check that nothing can fall onto the highchair or that your baby can’t reach anything that can harm them.
· Never leave you baby unattended in a highchair.
· Don’t leave your little one in a highchair for extended periods of time.