My Babiie promise to get your new products to you as soon as possible so you and your little one can start enjoying them! Delivery will be made next working day to UK mainland address on orders placed by 4pm. And if you spend more than £30 then it's FREE! Check out the information below for a full breakdown of our delivery promise. If you have already ordered a My Babiie product you can use our support page to Track Your Delivery
My Babiie Delivery
- Free delivery is available on all orders over £30.
- Standard delivery charge is £4.95 (+ VAT)
- Free delivery is on all orders to UK mainland addresses.
Accessories including Changing Bags, Cosytoes, Parasols and Changing Mats are shipped separately from our bulky items (pushchairs, highchairs e.t.c) so please allow 2 working days for delivery.
- During a Bank Holiday period please allow an extra 2 working days for your delivery.
- For Spare Parts please allow 2 working days for delivery.
- Delivery charges do apply to those who live in NORTHERN IRELAND, ISLE OF WIGHT and REPUBLIC OF IRELAND, this is:
Orders up to £200: £17.00 (+ VAT)
Orders £201 - £400: £34.00 (+ VAT)
Orders £401 and over: £50 (+ VAT)
For deliveries to these territories please allow up to 10 working days for your order to be delivered.
- We use local couriers to help us deliver our precious goods to you, so you should receive a text from them to let you know the date and time of delivery – (Keep your phone close we know you wouldn't want to miss this).
- Any customs charges are applied at the discretion of the carrier and local laws and all customs charges will be payable by the customer and will not be covered by My Babiie. For more accurate information, we'd suggest getting in touch with your local customs office so you're not surprised if there are any unexpected delivery charges at your end.
We start processing your order quickly which means we can’t make any changes once your order is confirmed, including cancellations and changing the delivery address or delivery option. However you maybe able to update some details or redirect your parcel with DPD or Royal Mail directly.
Non-delivery of any My Babiie product must be confirmed via email within 14 days of the agreed delivery date. If My Babiie are not notified within the 14 day time period, then My Babiie will not be liable to support the consumer further.